Welcome to the Civil Contractors Federation Victoria Branch membership page. Benefits in joining the Federation and services the Federation provides include:
- The opportunity to be heard as part of the industries’ united single voice on civil contracting matters.
- An opportunity to take part in industry improvements through involvement in CCF Executive and Specific Industry Segment Committees.
- Access to various forums enabling you to “have your say” on matters affecting the industry.
- Access to economical, industry specific, training for your management and outdoor staff.
- The opportunity to network directly and ‘pave the way’ with client group decision makers.
- Assistance for you to improve your business performance and positioning through industry appropriate Integrated Management Systems and Certification Programs.
- Opportunities to network with fellow contractors and clients at formal and informal functions.
- Access to an emergency response panel of legal practitioners.
- The opportunity to highlight your contracting capability via the annual CCF Earth Awards.
- Access to industrial relations and OH&S advice, support and consultancy services.
Membership at CCF is open to Contractors and Associates such as supplier organisations.
For further information about Membership please contact Gaye Shillinglaw, CCF Vic on 03 9822 0900